~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE DAY: Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
Mark Twain
That's a GOOD quote. The following are not so lucky.....dumber than a box of rocks, one brick shy of a load, not playing with a full deck, someone's there, but nobody's home, - you get the gist of where I'm going with this. I MEAN, PLEASE!!! WE CAN'T ALL BE ROCKET SCIENTISTS!! Sorry Dan Quayle. You really do seem like a nice guy!
Quaylisms: I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future. Dan Quayle
I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix. Dan Quayle
This President is going to lead us out of this recovery. Dan Quayle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy's the worst form of government except for all the others.
Winston Churchill
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My "mini" salute to the great orator Ronald Reagan.... immediately after being shot during the attempted assassination, wheeled into the emergency room, he looked around and asked the doctors, "I do hope you are all Republicans?" As he drifted off.....he heard, "For you Mr. President, today we are all Republicans!" Nancy in the background......"oh, Ronnie, why couldn't you have just ducked?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under!
But my most favorite quote from President Reagan:
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. Ronald Reagan
AMEN. ENOUGH SAID.
Happy Dreams..

No comments:
Post a Comment